Drop off and pick up your bag right beside the aircraft on Air New Zealand regional domestic flights.
Fast Bag is an extra benefit for our Elite, Gold and Koru members.
How it works
- Make sure you clearly attach your Air New Zealand Elite, Gold, Elite Partner or Koru bag tag to your bag. You'll find these included in your Airpoints membership pack
- Simply drop your bag off at the Fast Bag trolley as you board your aircraft, and when you arrive at your destination your bag will be waiting for you in the Fast Bag collection area as you exit the aircraft
When you can use it
Fast Bag is available when you:
- Are on a direct Air New Zealand regional domestic flight with flight numbers in the NZ2000, NZ5000 and NZ8000 series
- Have no stopovers or connecting flights
- Are travelling on a ticket that includes checked-in baggage allowance
- Have a maximum of two bags weighing less than 15kg each
- Have no prohibited or restricted items in your bags including Lithium batteries
About Air New Zealand regional domestic services
- Regional domestic turbo-prop aircraft services
- They have flight numbers in the 2000, 5000 and 8000 series